Thursday 22 July 2010

Starting at the beginning!

Thursday July 22nd 2010

Today, I have read through my student handbook and course manual supporting my new journey in developing my drawing skills with the OCA via the Drawing 1 course - with my ambition being to improve my skills as an artist whilst securing a BA in Creative Arts. Principally however I am keen to enhance and improve my knowledge, ability, and practical skills.

This blog will form my learning log - and already I have learnt how to establish a blog!! I have drafted out a timetable to commence studying as of Monday next week - alongside also commencing the OCA Painting 1 course. I am excited, thrilled and more than a bit scared all at the same time!

The following link illustrates some of the pictures and paintings I have done over the last 4 years, since initially picking up a paint brush - acting as my current virtual portfolio:


No comments:

Post a Comment